BUBBLE PRO RECYCLED TOW FLOAT
The Bubble Pro Recycled Tow Float is a brightly coloured bubble of air that increases the swimmers’ visibility to other water users, helping to keep the swimmer safer in the water. It also helps boost confidence as swimmers can hold onto the inflated tow float during rest stops.
Designed by swim safety experts Swim the Lakes, it’s highly recommended to open water swimmers, it’s made from recycled plastic bottles (RPET) for more sustainable swimming.
- Durable, Bright, and lightweight
- Designed with Optimised Streamlining for minimal drag
- Swimmers can hold onto the inflated tow float during rest stops
- Made with recycled plastic bottles for eco-sustainability
The Bubble Pro Recycled Float is an eco-friendly tow float that’s well designed and easy to use.
Bright & Light for Saftey
The Bubble Pro Recycled tow float is brightly coloured, lightweight, and quality manufactured. Its recommended for all open water swimmers who want to be extra visible in the water to help keep them safe whilst swimming and to enable shore-based friends and spotters to see them more clearly.
Optimised Streamlining for Minimal Drag
Like all our floats the Bubble Pro Recycled Float has been designed with Optimised Streamlining, where we have paid particular attention to the float’s shape, valve position and low tow point attachments which are all designed to reduce drag for the swimmer.
Sustainable and better for the environment
The new Recycled Tow Float Range from Puffin Swim are the first swimmer’s tow floats in the UK to be made with Recycled Plastic bottles(RPET), recycling plastic helps to reduce landfill and reduce the number of new plastics being made.
These quality floats have been created by swimmers and swim safety experts Swim the Lakes.
Easy to Use
Inflates and deflates quickly and attaches easily around the swimmer’s waist with the adjustable waist-belt and leash, the bubble will then float behind the swimmer above the thighs and remains out of stroke range, whilst swimming. The tow float can be used on solo swims, swimming with groups and adventure swimming and in all swimming conditions.
Bubble Pro Recycled Tow Float Specifications & Features:
- Brightly coloured to help increase visibility to others
- Ideal to hold onto whilst taking a rest in the water
- 3 Useful grab handles for in-water or for carrying
- Lightweight and slim shaped to reduce drag
- Portable, can be easily deflated for carrying around
- 15L volume
- Dimensions when deflated: 59 x 31cm
- Weight: 192g
- Material: RPET/ PVC
Instructions for using the Puffin Bubble 15 Swim Tow Float
- Twist airflow valve to open and blow in to inflate the float. Twist valve to close.
- Thread the loop on the end of the floats leash onto the waist-belt.
- Clip the waistband around your waist and away you go.