This kettle boils 600ml in about 3 minutes.
- Our Small 'Trekker' Kettle in Stainless Steel
- Boils 0.6 liters of water quickly in 3 Minutes. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for 1-2 people Trekking, Backpacking, Kayaking, Scouts, Small Families or Groups, Picnics, Fishing, SUP, kayaking etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A Green Whistle has replaced the older Orange stopper and lets you know when the water is boiled.
- Lightweight and Compact - Never carry fuel again! Only weighs 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
- Add our popular Hobo Stove accessory to turn the fire-base into a stand alone wood fueled Camping Stove.
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kettle will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time - never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Cost FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area and you can bring 6 cups of water to the boil within a matter of minutes while at the same time (and using the same fuel) cook small amounts of food over the chimney (using the pot on the support) as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.